- We believe the Holy Scriptures, which consist of both the TaNaKh (Torah, Prophets, and Writings) and the Writings in Messiah, are the infallible, inspired and authoritative Word of G-d.
- We believe there is one G-d, and He is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. He manifests Himself as the Father [HaShem], the Messiah [Mashiach] Yeshua [Jesus] the son, and as the Holy Spirit [Ruach HaKodesh].
- We believe in the deity of Yeshua, in His virgin birth, His atoning death and resurrection; and through His shed blood, we have the forgiveness of sins. Yeshua is both Mashiach Ben Yosef [the Suffering Servant, His first coming] and Mashiach Ben David [Ruling King, His second and soon coming].
- We believe salvation, provided by the sacrifice of Yeshua, is a free gift for both Jew and non-Jew. To enter into His Kingdom, one must be born again by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Yeshua the Messiah’s soon return in power and glory to begin ruling over His Messianic Kingdom.